Friday, May 13, 2005

Transformations

Tonight we had our last supper with David & Mary. We had Indian food and also made it a 60th birthday celebration for David, since we don't plan on being in person on the actual day this June.

After supper we watched "Transformations," a video produced by George Otis Jr. and the Sentinel Group, an organization that focuses on intercessory prayer and spiritual mapping. This video told the story of God's miraculously touching cities in Columbia, Kenya, California, and Guatemala through the faithful and informed prayers of many intercessors.

It is a moving video. However, I was saddenened that there weren't any European cities, especially Paris. But the increased amount of intercession for Paris and France is increasing. May the day of Paris' transformation come and amaze the world!

1 Comments:

Blogger U2 Sermons said...

I have seen that video and heard Ruth Ruibal speak. It really jibed for me with some things I experienced in South Africa. Maybe we can talk about this when we meet in Paris.
Beth M.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home