Friends at church in Paris
During the course of my 14+ years in France, I've been able to build some relationships. These friendship are part of the riches and perks of living here longer term. As my list of Facebook contacts has grown to 400+, I'm reminded of different ways and places in France where I've met many of these people.
In church today, for example, we saw:
-an unnamed friend who has gone into the hospital tonight and will be operated on tomorrow.
-Rodrigue, whose wife is godmother of our 5 year hold. He had their 4 year old daughter Joy with him. We visited them in the hospital in the western suburbs when Joy was born.
-Karen, a friend who was the co-leader of a house group at St. Michael's that I led 1996-98. She's getting married to Luc in 13 days. We've known Luc for nearly 7 years now and am pleased that God has brought them together through a small group at Belleville. I'll be photographing their wedding in October.
These friends on the journey help keep me going.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home