Thursday, June 30, 2005

Web page updated

This morning I had kid duty for my wife's bi-weekly women's group. It was easy, as I only had our 2 kids. I got a lot of joy being with them, as well as knowing that she was able to participate fully in the group. This was their last session at our place before summer break.

While holding the 5 month old Benjamin so that his mother could go to the bathroom, I had the idea that this might be time where an actual teaching time for the kids could take place. There isn't currently Sunday school at our church for toddlers during the first service that we attend. So our kids aren't getting the teaching at church that I got growing up. Therefore, we need to find creative ways to do this.

I was finally able to do some web site updating, something I haven't been able to do in recent weeks due to the busyness. I did a summary and photo page of the June 17-19 European arts consultation in Paris for artists who are Christians. Just CLICK HERE to see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home