Mission Radicale conference preparation
This morning I took our son grocery shopping with me. He did really well in the store, something that he didn't do when he was younger. Even though he doesn't say too much yet, it's nice to have him with me. Hopefully, the kitchen shelves will now have plenty of everything that the family will need when I'm away next week.
I have mixed feelings about being away. I generally enjoy being part of the conference, as it is a high impact investment in the lives of the young people who are there. However, I don't like being away from the family. With my wife being pregnant, my absence will be particularly hard on her. We're trying to line up some help for her next week.
Francis Dognon and I worked on a number of the practical details this afternoon. It's weird to think that he won't be around the church regularly after this project. I've had lots of ministry colleagues over the years, and Francis is among the best of them.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home