Friday, September 09, 2005

3 Activities Launched This Week

As I type, I'm also watching the 2nd episode of Star Academy. It's a relaxing activity after an already full week. And I still have a Mission Radicale leaders meeting tomorrow, then our daughter's 2 year old birthday party on Sunday.

Our biggest activity of this week as our son's starting school. When I arrived to get him today, he was on the backseat of a 3 seated bicycle being driven by one of his classmates. His teacher said that he tried to escape the school twice today. This may have been because this morning exceptionally, my wife dropped him off. He seems to more naturally break the parental link when I drop him off. Despite this attempted escape, he has made some good progress in his French this week.

The 2nd major new activity was the arrival of Isaac from Colorado this morning. He will be doing a ministry internship this whole school year. I picked him up at the airport, dropped him off in his room at church, and introduced him to a number of people there. He has a great attitude and I expect him to grow a lot this year, as well as be of invaluable service.

The 3rd new activity is a group for young mothers that my wife and another woman will be starting. I'm so proud of my wife for sticking to her guns and following the visin for young mothers that God gave her last year. She had meetings today and the previous 2 days regarding this group. This group will also be open to those who aren't necessarily followers of Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home