Visits with Friends, Updated web site
We've been blesed with visits from friends from near and afar during the last few days. On Thursday our friend Magali dropped by in the later afternoon to give a couple of Christmas gifts and to spend some time with us. We saw her at the events last Saturday at les Orphelins d'Auteil, but we didn't get to chat much, as she had lots going then. She and her husband Charles are friends that we would love to spend as much time as possible with.
On Friday, Ron S. from Grace Chapel in Farmington Hills, came by and treated us to an Asian supper. He was in town for some business. Both our kids behaved very well in the restaurant. One reason for this is probably the fact that Ron has 6 grandchildren and is at ease with children.
I spent some of today working on revamping the look of our web site's homepage. Because of time constraints, I just don't have the time available to work on the page as much as I would like. The new look can be found by clicking here.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home