Monday, June 04, 2007

Live from Canton, Michigan

Yesterday we flew from Paris troit via Air France. The van service arrived and drove us to the Paris airport and got us to Paris Roissy CDG Airport well in advance. The 8 hour flight seemed long, especiallly for our 16 month old. Fortunately we had lots of kid-friendly people around us on the plane. In fact, this was the most kid-friendly flight that I've ever been on. The flight attendants were very helpful and brought the kid packets of crayons, paper, etc. The kid meals were also good. So, bravo Air France!

Our friend Mark L. was waiting for us once we got through customs. We arrived at his home in Canton and had supper at 2:00 p.m. with him and 2 kids. We all fell asleep at different hours throughout the day and night too.

This morning we visited the White Lake campus of Woodside Bible Church. I hadn't been there for 3 years and was very impressed. This church, which had been gradually dying, seems to have a more outward looking direction.

We had lunch with Darren & Donna O. I've known them since 1981 from New Jersey.

We got back to Mark & MaryAnne's house later in the afternoon. The kids enjoyed playing hide-and-seek with their kids. Our 3 fell asleep very quickly tonight. I'll be turning in soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home