Recharging the batteries
We use rechargable batteries for our digital camera. This has saved us a fortune in AA batteries over the past 4 years. Because I take lots of photos, we often have our battery charger in action.
I definitely feel the need for a battery recharge after the past week's Portes Ouvertes activities. In fact, the previous period before them was pretty intense as well.
It felt strange this morning to not have the New Vision team in town nor an activity at church taking place. Today was more catching up on some other things that have fallen to the wayside recently, like organization of the June Fonderie conference and paying bills.
Today I noticed that all 3 kids seem to be getting bigger. It now hurts my legs when our son walks on them, as he's just getting heavier and taller. His French is advancing very well too. Our baby felt like she had weights hidden somewhere in her diaper. And our oldest daughter looked more muscular as well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home