Mission Radicale conference photos posted
One show that we're getting hooked on is "Lost." This was the 3rd consecutive Saturday night in a row where French station TF1 ran 3 episodes in a row. "Lost" is a fictional series based on the story of an airplane crashing on an island somewhere in the South Pacific. At the end of tonight's episodes, Charlie (a rock musician struggling with substance abuse) is comforted by a 50 something African woman, who prays to God for him. It was interesting that this woman's strong faith is presented in a positive light on this Hollywood produced show. This calmness and assurance in the midst of the crises and storms of life is the form of Christianity that will touch the world.
While watching "Lost," I was able to start sorting through my 1,000+ photos of last week's youth conference. While I'm far from finished with this project, I have posted a number of photos of the first couple days of conference. Click here to see them.
I appreciated my former professor Jim Plueddemann's blog "Stumbling About In Search of Surprises" about goals and objectives in cross-cultural ministry.
Another blog worth checking out is British worship leader Russ Hughes's "Future Worship." Russ was one of the keynote speakers at the Mission Radicale conference. I appreciated his being a sounding board for some of the current ministry situations that I'm facing.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home