A third goldfish in the family
Yesterday we went to Paramount Aquarium, the fish store where we bought the aquarium for the 2 goldfish we inherited from the Belleville Portes Ouvertes Outreach that our church did in May. Our kids love the variety of fish that they see in this store.
We ended up buying a 3rd goldfish. I believe that it's a Japanese goldfish, which is slightly different from our other two. It has a beautiful tale that reminds me of the train of a wedding dress.
All three fish seem to get along. The original two fish seem fascinated by the new addition. My wife mentioned that the aquarium now seems complete with the third fish.
While we are still waiting for our third child to arrive in February 2006, I am feeling that this new addition will help make our family feel complete too. It's funny how this feeling as changed, as I was very comfortable with two. But God has been working in our hearts regarding having a third child. I have commented a number of times of how fun it will be to imagine this third child in the mix of interactions with the other two. We wonder if this one will be highstrung like our firstborn or more laid back like our second.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home