Project Monday
Of all the days of the week, Monday on average has the most variety for me. There is no telling from week to week what each Monday will hold. As many of my ministry colleagues take Mondays off, it is a day for catching up
While it has now been Tuesday for a couple of hours, it has been a productive day.
After dropping our 2 oldest kids at school before 9:00 a.m. today, I went to the Bebe Nageur swim class with my wife and 10 month old. It's a good bonding time for all 3 of us, as it's relaxing and enjoyable to splash around in the warm water. Our Japanese friend Akiko and her daughter Julia were there.
After picking up our 2 oldest kids for lunch break and then dropping them off, I went to Auchan to pick up a cord to link our DVD player with our television. It works fine for our European DVDs and with some of our North American ones, but not all of them. Hopefully our machine will take the secret code so we can play
Tonight's project was cleaning up our basement storage room ("cave" in French), as there will be some work done in 3 of the adjoining storage areasl As we moved in 6 years ago, I have a lot of stuff down there. I had to move quite a few different boxes that I packed away to use for the next move
I ended up throwing away a lot of the bags and boxes. It feels good to get rid of some of the excess stuff that we'e hed
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home