Sunday, October 23, 2005

Scenes from the 9:00 a.m. Sunday morning service at Belleville

This entry could be titled "passing on the digital camera to the next generation." I often take photos of events at our church, including services. At the same time, I want to worship with my wife and children. This morning I got to combine family and photography by having my 3 1/2 year old son help take photos. I would focus on a scene with the viewfinder and try to hold the camera steady while my son would push the shutter button. I don't remember which ones he snapped and which ones I did, although the photo composition was mine.

The service was a followup to last Sunday's "Succoth" or "Feast of Tabernacles" service. The "succoth" or "booth" was still up for this morning, as were the decorations from last Sunday's service.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home