Parents' departure from Paris
Earlier today (now technically yesterday), I dropped my parents off at the airport after their 10 day stay with us.
I always find it a little sad saying goodbye to them, as I'm never sure if it will be the last time that I ever see them, or that my mother will remember me, due to her Alzheimers. Because she was in a wheelchair today, we were able to go right to the head of the line for checkin, so they were plency d
Their plane was supposed to leave Paris today at 2:00 p.m. However, due to engine problems, they never got to go on their plane. The flight was first announced to be delayed, then was ultimaretly cancelled. I received a phone call from a friend named Anne who happened to be on the same flight.
She said that they were bussed and housed at a hotel by Disneyland of Paris and that they are scheduled to leave tomorrow. We'll see.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home