Live from Trenton, Michigan
It's Wednesday night and I'm borrowing the Wifi at the 1st Pres Church of Trenton, Michigan. I spoke at their prayer meeting tonight.
Our oldest 2 kids have enjoyed participating at the VBS program this week. It is very well done and a lot more high tech than when I was in it in the 1970s. It struck me that I first participated in VBS here 39 years ago after completing 1st grade.
I've become official photographer of the event, which has been fun. It gives me the right to walk wherever I want to and take photos, which is fun. I take the photos, sort through them to get rid of the bad ones, put the good ones into a file, place it onto a thumb drive, and pass it on to someone who creates a slide show with Media Shout that is presented the next morning.
It's been fun to see lots of people during the last few days here. Involvement in VBS provides many chances at this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home