Family Swim
Today my wife and older daughter joined my son and me at the swim time for 3-6 year olds while Brianna watched our baby daughter. It was a blast being there together as 4. Both kids did very well in the water and continue to make swimming progress.
Another advantage of being together is that it is easier to talk with others there. My wife has a natural way of getting into conversation with people.
We spoke with Luc and his father François again, whom we met last week. We exchanged addresses and are likely to get to together with his American wife and 1 month old daughter next Monday in a local park for the kids to play together.
I'm glad that we're getting better connected with people in our neighborhood now.
I got an e-mail saying that Nancy Justnes, a member of my home church in New Jersey and faithful Alumni Coordinator of the Bible college I attended 2 decades ago, died yesterday. She was a gracious lady and it's sad to think that we won't see her around during our next swing through New Jersey. But I have the hope to see her again on the other side sometime.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home