Preparing for the tidal wave
Today we had another leaders meeting of la Fonderie. As Jim does return to France for another 5 days, I was in charge of coordinating the meeting. Starting next week, there is a lot of activity taking place. We have the setting up of a new exposition of photos by Thomas Nintheu. Titled "Women of Light 1," it will run November 16-30. The special opening night "vernissage" will be on Thursday Nov. 16.
That Friday evening (Nov. 17) will be a special supper with Steve Turner (author of "Imagine," a classic on Christian involvement in the arts) and worship leader. This is just for the Fonderie leadership team. On Saturday Nov. 18 is an all-day event at Jim's house.
The Centre Evangelique de Lognes is Nov. 20 and 21 of the following week. That Monday Nov 21 is also the first play reading in the evening.
For the past week, I've been working hard to get the office ready for some renovations. Last week we priced loft beds at IKEA. Earlier this week, I saw an e-annoucement at church about someone giving away a mezzanine bed. I'll take a look at it on Saturday morning. So we may be getting a bed sonner than later.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home