Valentines Day
Another Valentines Day is nearly over.
My wife smiled when saying that I bought her the same Valentines Day card this year as I did last year. I guess I meant what it said last year.
I dropped out our helper Jeanine this morning at a metro stop so she could make her train to Lyon. She'll be with our ministry colleagues Mike and Caryn and their 3 children through Monday. It will be good for her to get see see a little of the Rhone-Alps region of France.
I did another e-mailing for la Fonderie for a jazz night next week. It sure is a lot faster to send them now that all the addresses are properly formatted.
I spent a couple of hours with Matt and Susan, a couple with 3 children who are looking at coming to France with our organization. They are on a vision trip and have visited 3 different cities in France. I think that they have the right stuff (values, experience, wisdom, personality, etc.) to make it in Paris, should the Lord lead them here.
My wife prepared a nice supper, including gravy (one of our family's current favorite foods). The kids helped her make chocolate cake in the shape of hearts.
I certainly am blessed to have a wife and 3 children whom I love and whom love me. That in itself is a precious Valentines Day gift that I have all year around.
1 Comments:
Happy Valentines day, Al.
Post a Comment
<< Home