Monday, June 12, 2006

HMA Preparation

The last few days have been very busy with preparations for our upcoming time in the U.S. A lot of my time and creative thinking has gone into several short video clips that I hope to finish before we leave. As both filming techniques with the video camera and video production techniques with our computer are both new to me, I have a high learning curve. The production is taking longer than it will once I get the system down.

On Saturday I went by the Sacre Coeur Basilica and the Montmartre painters area. On Sunday I went with my son to the Beaubourg/Centre Georges Pompidou. I enjoyed seeing all the creativity in these places.

Our youngest daughter went to the baby swim class for the first time this morning. She did very well in the water.

Claire has been a huge help. Without her presence, I don't know how we would have made it this week and last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home