Thursday, July 20, 2006

Live from Aurora, CO--Part 2

Our plans have changed and we're leaving Aurora on Friday July 21 to visit Steve and Cathy Ater in Vernal, Utah. It's a 6 hour drive from Aurora and will be first time in Utah.

We spent the past weekend in Frisco, Colorado with Mike and Judy Phillips and friends from Immanuel Fellowship. It was great to see them again, as well as their son Isaac, who interned at our church in Paris this past year. It's weird to think that we won't be seeing him around when we're back in Paris. The folk at Immanuel are wonderful and we very much enjoyed being with them. They have a vision for France and we look forward to seeing them again on the other side.

Yesterday we enjoyed seeing Rebecca (Simpson) and Lynn Voyt in Fort Collins, as well as newlyweds Noelle and Shane.

I've been still working on our video presentation. I really want to it well, although perhaps I'm working too hard at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home