Sunday, November 12, 2006

Full Saturday

It's been a full and good Saturday.

The day capped off with listening (via Internet radio) to the Michigan Wolverines beat Indiana 34-3. After 2 low scoring bama Michigan is now undefeated (11-0) and #2 in the national rankings. Next week they play hated archrival Ohio State, who is also 11-0 and ranked #1. This will be the first time since the early 1970s when Michigan and the nut school come into this game undefeated. Like the Detroit Tigers, one didn't expect much from Michigan football after last year's disappointing 7-5 season.

Besides the fun time listening to this game, I worked a lot of both home and ministry projects throughout the whole day. Home projects including drilling holes for a clothing hood for my son, taking the 2 older kids to the park, and looking at a loft bed that a couple from our church are giving away for free.

I brought our 9 month old with me when I went to Frederic and Kheira's home. It was a nice visit and time to get to know them a little better. It was a good example of body life in the church, most of which probably needs to take place outside the times of worship services. Having our baby daughter there was fun, as they both love kids and have 2 daughters of rheir own.

In a recent blog, I felt frustration about not having enough time or energy to see everyone that I would like to. I felt great about getting to connect with this couple whom I'm seen in church for 6 years, but have never really talked to before.

Throughout the day, I worked on sending an e-mail announcement for the Thomas Nintcheu photo expo at le Pave d'Orsay Nov 16-30. I can only send a few batches at a time, so it normally takes a good part of a day to do so.

The combination of projects filled my day. All in all, it was a good one. Thank you Father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home