First Baby Kicks
Tonight we felt the first kicks of our next baby. While watching the evening news, Nicole felt several strong kicks. I also felt a powerful kick when my hand was on her tummy.
This was the earliest that any of our kids have kicked. I hypothesize that this child has felt his brother and sister "invading his turf" when they push against my wife's tummy and that he wants to make his presence known. In any case, this child is alive and well and seems to be strong. He or she will need to be to handle his/her two siblings.
Today was a day of catching up on e-mails and adding addresses and other info that we got at the conference. I also had to move our dishwasher and try to figure out why the floor was wet around it. We may have to buy a new one, as we've given it lots of wear and tear over the last 5 years.
1 Comments:
Those are the best moments. I used to come home at talk to our babies and have them kick me. Good times. Now they climb in bed and kick me and I kick back.
Too cool! Very exciting.
Post a Comment
<< Home