Sunday, March 12, 2006

Full Saturday

Today ended up being fuller of activity than I had expected. Of course, the last 37 days since our Elizabeth arrived have been full. Tonight I was finally able to get some order in the photos that have already been in previous blogs, but I haven't had time to get on our web site.

CLICK ON the following words to see a more organized photo collection of the last couple of months.
Elizabeth's first month's photos

February 2006 photos

March 2006 photos

I met with John Pavey, the director of France for our organization. It was good to talk through some current ministry situtions and frustrations, as well as to discuss some new ministry direction and priorities for the next. Trying to discern what particular works the Father has for me during the next season of ministry.

I had some good father/son time with our 4 year old this morning. He accompanied me on a couple of banking errands, then we went to the Buttes Chaumont park and McDos for lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home