Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Fatigue

I have observed during the last few days that the addition of our 3rd child has brought on this tiredness at the end of the day that I don't ever remember having before. There isn't the break from kids that used to be there when it was just the two.

I was back at one of my weekly meeings after 4 weeks away. Parts of it were pretty ugly, especially when it came to an upcoming arts outreach in May. I think that because the arts are important to the future of the church, it is one area through which the Evil One tries to cause division within the organization. I couldn't believe some of the rudeness, slander, pettiness, lack of communication among the leadership, and lack of big picture thinking that I observed. Hopefully, everyone will drop their pettiness and get on with organizing the arts event.

On the brighter side, our son continued to make progess at swimming today. Baby Elizabeth had a good first month check up. And Becca arrives on Thursday to help for a month. Our oldest daughter hit it off with Colette, one of her adoptive grandmas from our church who comes regularly on Tuesdays to help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home