Opening Night observations
Tonight (Thursday night) was an excellent opening night of the photographic exhibition of Thomas Nintcheu. It was encouraging to see all the visitors who came in to le Pavé d'Orsay. It appeared that friends from church were present during the first half of the exhibition, while his friends from the photo world came during the 2nd half.
I enjoyed being more involved in this opening night than I was in the previous one. I think that we learned some things from the first one. Not being an overally visual person, I noted how the overall arrangement of the room played an integral part in the effectiveness of this evening.
It's a good team that I get to be a part of. That is part of what makes this project so rewarding and encouraging. We get to build something together and draw others into it. It was good to have James and Esther help us with practical things like serving drinks and washing glasses. Kelley, an intern from the U.S., also had an important role in tonight's opening.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home