Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Safe arrival at the Debron Conference Center in Holland

We safely arrived at the IT conference in Holland after a long car ride. We left Paris at 7:30 a.m. and arrived here at 5:00 p.m. The first third went smoothly. The second third was rough, as our son threw up twice and we got lost twice.

We had lunch at a greasy spoon restaurant, then saw signs for McDonalds right afterward.

It's good to be here. I was last here in 1995 for an all-Europe conference with another organization. Life sure has changed since then, as I was in the singles housing back then. This time, I'm in the family housing on the top floor with a crib for our daughter and an air mattress on the floor for our son.

It's time for me to hit my mattress now. Bonne nuit!


1 Comments:

Blogger Tgears said...

Anyone who goes on a car trip with young kids for more than two hours in duration is a lunitic. Hi! I'm Timm and I am a lunitic.

Fonz, there are few things worse than kids on a long car ride. Sick, crying, yelling... and then there's the kids.

Get some rest. You still have to go back.

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home